Thursday, April 11, 2013

Some Auras



First aura I saw in 2007 after an absence of seeing auras since 1992. This happened immediately after my very first chiropractic adjustment with Ricardo. What I saw was a bright blue light around his head, framed by a golden halo. Light blue like this often indicates a natural born teacher or communicator and the golden light a connection with the Divine.

I am not entirely sure what this aura signifies. It was observed on a yoga teacher who, at the time of seeing these "stop lights" was talking to me about her yoga practice. I can only guess that each of those lights are separate chakras situated above the crown OR they could be divinely inspired messages coming down in through the crown chakra

 
A very nice clear purple-ish ray emanating from the third eye chakra of a very talented healer and chiropractor just before she commenced her afternoon with clients. She is an intuitive healer, and from what I can see, she has a strong spiritual connection and gets messages/insights sent through her third eye directly.

1 comment: